Do you like to write? Are you fond of taking photos, and pretty good at it, too? Do you have a good eye for detail and aesthetics? Do you often look at a woman and wonder: What’s her story? Are you an avid reader? A pop-culture junkie or perhaps a self-certified wellness guru? Do you enjoy organising stuff almost as much as Monica Geller? Are you inspired to inspire? Do you have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and a can-do spirit? If you’re nodding yes to at least a few of these questions, and have a minimum of three months for a meaningful and interesting internship, we would love to hear from you.
- Assist with social media content
- Product styling and photography
- Attend events
- Assist the editor-in-chief and the team with daily operations
- Impeccable writing and communication skills
- Interest in people, storytelling, wellness and pop culture
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram and other digital tools
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude (no task is beneath you)
- Quick to learn
- Passion for the WoW mission
- Positive attitude
To apply, send us your CV, portfolio/website URL at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR ALL OTHER JOB ENQUIRIES:
We are always interested to hear from creative, passionate and driven individuals, whether you’re a freelance photographer, a media guru or anyone in between. Write to us at email@example.com.